Bookkeeping Services in Shenley, Radlett, St. Albans and Surrounding Areas
Accurate bookkeeping is key for every organisation
I offer a full range of professional bookkeeping services. Typically, my overall goals when working with clients are to:
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Provide timely, accurate financial information for the business – a clear picture of your finances
- Reduce the amount of work done by your accountant (to save money)
- Free you to grow your business and not have to do bookkeeping! (It’s one of the most disliked functions within most small businesses.)
Specific bookkeeping services for small businesses I often provide:
- Organising financial paperwork
- Advice on internal controls and accounting systems
- Analysing receipts, cheque books, purchase & sales invoices
- Keeping your financial records on computer using suitable accounting software
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Provide and send monthly customer statements
- Prepare draft year-end accounts for your accountant
- Deal with monthly accruals and pre-payments
- Maintaining your fixed asset register and calculating depreciation
- Provide monthly management reports
- Budgeting & forecasting to monitor and control your business
- Breakeven analysis to help you understand your profitability
- Cash flow forecasting to help your business avoid running out of cash.
Here’s what clients say about me:
Karen has brought order where there was none...
She has helped us manage our business more efficiently. I have no reservations in recommending Karen to other companies who require expert management of their accounts.
Alain Gray: Principal, GrayCells Ltd
Karen has been a fantastic support over the last year...
She is incredibly diligent and has great attention to detail. She is always available when I need her and is incredibly professional in her approach. I am very happy to recommend her to others for their bookkeeping needs.
Jane Russell: Director of Russell Automotive Centre & Garage Express
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Why not meet over a coffee to see whether we gel and discuss how we can work together?
I find these no obligation meetings can be invaluable – they often help to clarify what an organisation wants to achieve.