You can outsource your bookkeeping to me
I offer a full range of professional bookkeeping services to small businesses – sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and LLPs.
Free yourself to run your business, while I do your bookkeeping. More than that, my services will enable you to operate more effectively and grow your organisation. Clients find that it pays off not having to handle a task they find a hassle and generally do not enjoy.
I can take care of as much or as little as you like. You might want to enter the day-to-day transactions yourself and have me tidy up at the end of the month or quarter or, if you prefer, I can deal with everything from start to finish – whatever works best for you.
The main areas I take care of are:
Record keeping & regulatory compliance
- Advice on internal controls and accounting systems.
- Organise financial information and keep it up to date.
- Keep accurate financial records.
- Keep your financial records digitally, safe and secure.
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements.
- Prepare and submit VAT Returns.
- Payroll services (outsource to a trusted partner).
- Complete tasks in good time, not at the last minute.
Timely, accurate financial information
- Prepare reports, budgets and financial forecasts to give you a clear picture of your finances.
- Analyse receipts, payments, purchase & sales invoices.
- Deal with monthly accruals and pre-payments.
- Management Reports (monthly, quarterly).
- Cashflow Forecasting (to avoid running out of cash and breakeven analysis to help you understand your profitability).
- Credit Control.
- Draft Accounts.
Find out how I could help your business.